Melissa K Fontanini aka MissyKat

is a Digital Artist with degrees from OSU and USC. She's currently working as a freelance 3D Generalist - Artist, Animator, Instructor - as well as focusing on her own tangible art

http://melissafontanini.tumblr.com/

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2111 - Latin America Discovery Channel

The Latin America Discovery Channel came to Total Immersion around August 2011 and interviewed me, an engineer, and our CEO about what we do and about Augmented Reality for their television series called 2111

(The series is about predicting how the world will be in 100 years)

The episodes aired around November/December 2011. I couldn't find the full episode, but I found this 5 minute clip. It's all in Spanish, so I don't understand a thing.

You can see my back for about 2 seconds around the 1:28 mark. My CEO is sitting by my desk around 0:45. There's also a quick moment with the CEO playing the Augmented Reality game Skinvaders at 0:22 and the engineer wearing the Augmented Reality IronMan head at 0:25.

0 comments :

Post a Comment